ALCOR Scientific (“ALCOR”) is committed to the privacy of its users.
The terms “you,” “your,” “user,” and “visitor” as used herein refers to all individuals and entities that use ALCOR’s Site for any reason.
Please read this Policy carefully as the use of the Site shall mean that you consent to the terms of this Policy. This Site may contain links to third-party websites, such as social media websites and webpages. ALCOR is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these other sites and ALCOR encourages its users to consult these sites individually to learn about their privacy practices.
Personal Information. ALCOR collects personally identifiably information (“PII”) that visitors provide, such as first and last name, company name (if applicable), mailing address, phone number, fax number and email address. This PII is provided by you voluntarily and you may provide this information to ALCOR either by contacting ALCOR through its “Contact Us” section located on the Site or other methods of correspondence with ALCOR online. ALCOR will not collect any PII from its visitors other than what is supplied on a voluntary basis.
Non-personal Information. As you navigate through and interact with our Site, ALCOR may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
Details of your visits to our Site, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site.
Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
Visitors may opt out of any future contacts from ALCOR at any time. You can do the following by contacting ALCOR at email@example.com:
- See what data ALCOR has about you, if any.
- Change or correct any data ALCOR has about you, if any.
- Have ALCOR delete any data it has about you, if any.
- Express any concern you have about the use of your data.
Use of Information
- To ALCOR subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support ALCOR’s business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which ALCOR disclosed it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of ALCOR’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which PII held by ALCOR about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. If you have consented to these disclosures and later wish to opt out, please send us an email requesting to opt out to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may opt out of such disclosures free of charge.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by ALCOR when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- ALCOR reserves the right to send you email relating to ALCOR products, services or account statuses. This may include order confirmations, notice of payment problems and other transactional emails and notifications regarding ALCOR products and services and/or major changes to the Policy.
ALCOR may, in the future, offer e-mail newsletters and emails. ALCOR will always provide a clear and convenient method of unsubscribing to any of these e-mailings. If you no longer wish to receive any further communications from ALCOR, follow the “unsubscribe” instructions located in the e-mailing or contact ALCOR using the information found on the “Contact Us” section and send ALCOR a message. ALCOR will update its records as soon as possible.
Guidelines for Minors
ALCOR’s Site is not intended for use by individuals under the age of 18. If you are under eighteen (18) years of age, please do not send any information about yourself, including your name, address and/or email address and please discontinue using ALCOR’s Site. If ALCOR learns that it has collected any PII from a child under the age of 18, ALCOR will expunge any PII from its records.
Notification of Changes
This Policy may be updated periodically without notice to you to reflect changes in our online information practices. By continuing to use the Site after the most recent revision date, you agree to the privacy practices contained in the updated Policy.
ALCOR has in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to any PII, maintain data security and correctly use the information that is collected through the Site. ALCOR maintains a secure process in collecting, transmitting and storing any PII collected. Only ALCOR employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, customer service) are granted access to PII. ALCOR uses all reasonable safeguards to protect the confidentiality of the information you provide and will only share your information as required by law or to protect ALCOR’s rights or others’ rights, property or safety.
Please note that there is no method of transmitting or storing electronic data that is ever completely secure. ALCOR cannot guarantee that such information will never be accessed, used or released in a manner that is inconsistent with this Policy.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, please feel free to contact us at:
20 Thurber Boulevard
Smithfield, RI 02917
Telephone: (Toll Free) (800) 495.5270
(Local) (401) 737.3774
Fax: (401) 737.4519